Time and gravity are constants – and the role they play in deteriorating your body can’t entirely be avoided. What you can do however is attempt to slow the process somewhat and stay younger for just a little longer. We’re not talking about Botox or plastic surgery or anti-ageing creams. If the deterioration is a natural process, then you need to ask Mother Nature for some natural resources to combat it. Here are few ways:
- You know how we tend to raise our eyebrows in shock? Well, try to avoid it if you want less wrinkles on your forehead.
- Pick fish over red meat – the Omega 3 fatty acids in fish help keep your skin younger
- More Green Tea! While it’s
- Go nuts. Nuts are filled with anti-ageing fats, vitamins and minerals. Eating more nuts also helps suppress your penchant for over-eating.
- The simplest of resources that detoxifies your body, prevents deterioration and keeps your body and skin cleaner, younger and healthier. Drink as much as you want!
- Stop smoking. This is an obvious one. In addition to being a cancer risk it gives you poor oral health, kills your luscious skin and makes you look older and drawn over the years.
- Drink Red Wine. It comes with a compound called resveratol that helps reduce heart problems and other cardio-vascular diseases.
- Coconut oil is another great source of medium fatty acids that keep your skin healthier. It’s a pity so many Sri Lankans turn to sunflower and other oils when pure, virgin coconut oil is that much better for you
Image Source : www.huffingtonpost.co.uk